[IPn] Thanksgiving

If you like the information and comradery you find here, and you are
financially able, won't you join the hundreds of other forum members
that have contributed to the support of the Insulin Pumpers and give
Thanks by making a contribution of $10 or $20 a year to help out.
There are currently thousands of members of the forum. If each
contributed just 50 cents a month -- less than a buck!!, no fund
raising would be needed to reach our goal. Not everybody can or is
willing to contribute. So IP is dependent on those of you that
recognize IP's value... please won't you contribute today?

Salt Lake City writes:
<quote>
>Endos are helpful and one should never go without one... but parents
>fight the battle each and every day.  The combined wisdom of  many
>parents of insulin pumpers is more helpful to me than any doctor.
>The PoP email list has been a life saver - literally - since my
>daughter started the pumping!  Thanks for a
>valuable service!

</quote>

Please send me your thoughts for tomorrows pledge reminder.

To help complete the $500 FLORIDA challenge or to make a sustaining
gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/

...or mail your pledge to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way