[IPn] 2/3rd's gone

We are two thirds of the way through November with a quiet
Thanksgiving week soon to be upon us. I have written this before but
I guess another reminder is needed.

It seems that many of you that do not contribute think you don't need
to, that someone else will do it, or that some how everything on the
internet is free. Unfortunately, no one will make that donation for
you and the service that Insulin Pumpers provides to the diabetes
community does cost money. Insulin Pumpers does not allow advertisers
into our forums or web pages so the dollars that provide this service
have to come from YOU and those that understand the value that
IP represents to their customers (YOU again). There are over
thousands of active members right NOW and only fraction of them
contribute to the pledge drives or are sustaining donors.

How about if you join them "just this once"?   Think about it!

A long time member and donor from FLORIDA challenges you to match her
generosity!    .... meaning, she will match your contributions DOLLAR
for DOLLAR until her $500.00 challenge is exhausted. Com'mon give $20
bucks to IP.

To accept FLORIDA's challenge or join the sustaining donors who
provide long term support to IP, visit:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

To be a CHALLENGER, visit:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/challenge/

or write your first check to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

Let's see what we can do between now and Thanksgiving Day,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director, IP
..

For mail list removal write