Re: [IP] 45th Dianniversary

Can you put me down too for the 45 yearb& ummmb& baward?b

 I was about to turn 3 in 1971, and got to visit the hospital after drinking
about a gallon of water.

 I donbt remember much about the visit, except my mom giving shots to oranges
and the blue tile on the walls.

My quote is from Braveheart:
Every man dies.  Not every man really lives.

 On 11/19/16, 4:59 PM, "email @ redacted on behalf of Liliana
Wells" <email @ redacted on behalf of
email @ redacted> wrote:

    I almost forgot - it was 45 years ago that I was diagnosed with
    diabetes.  At that time it seemed the end of the world.  I was 18
    years old.  This was supposed to be an old-people disease.  Little did
    I know that I would live this long and lead a fruitful life.  Thank
    God.

    MICHAEL - I noticed that you have a list for different lengths of
    time.  I know that 45 years does not get me anything, except the
    satisfaction of having it made this far.  But can you please add my
    name to those people with 45 years?  I know I still have 5 years to go
    to get the 50-year for the Eli Lilly medal.  Thanks
    (select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)