re: [IP] (Long) Ever feel like one of the three stooges?

<It's hard
enough to control this crazy disease, but when your machinery causes you
problems and your not doing anything wrong, it's extremely frustrating.>

 And infusion sets. Most of my issues are from being on very low basals and
dealing with occlusions that do not show up for hours. Wishing it was easier to
get samples of the new Medtronic sets that detect such problems, but that has
not been something I have been able to accomplish.
It's not always food and carbs that cause high BG..........just sayin...
Laura