Re: [IP] (Long) Ever feel like one of the three stooges?

Michelle, I really, really understand what you went through.  Sometimes it
is so darn frustrating to figure out what the problem is when your bg goes
high for no apparent reason.  Are you getting sick, is it a pump problem,
did you calculate wrong, etc.  I have found that if I correct twice and I
don't go down it's time to change the pump (I use the Omnipod).  It's hard
enough to control this crazy disease, but when your machinery causes you
problems and your not doing anything wrong, it's extremely frustrating.  I
always inject with a syringe before I change anything and if I come down, I
know it's the site or the pump.  Susan