[IP] Re: Followed Pam Brown's Advice -Filed Grievance with Kasier Permanente
- To: insulin-pumpers <email @ redacted>
- Subject: [IP] Re: Followed Pam Brown's Advice -Filed Grievance with Kasier Permanente
- From: Becky Michael LaSpina <email @ redacted>
- Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 03:25:36 +0000
- Accept-Language: en-US
- authentication-results: insulin-pumpers.org; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;insulin-pumpers.org; dmarc=none action=none header.from=outlook.com;
- Reply-To: email @ redacted
- spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
Thank You Pam for most recent advice.
I am in CMS Region 9.
Placer County, CA.
Last year when I had ongoing phone calls with SHIP, I was told by one
individual in a phone call w/ SHIP that KP did NOT have a Part B drug plan.
She did NOT offer to assist me further. I met in person with a SHIP
Volunteer. I did what Medicare told me to do in talking w/Pharmacist and
having the Pharmacist phone Medicare...which he refused to do.
Been attempting to resolve the Insulin Used In Insulin Pump billed correctly
to Part B since September 2015.
Today I received a phone call from KP Appeals person. They told me that they
could NOT see Humalog as an approved insulin to be billed to Part B and that
she needed to talk with the Pharmacy. (I AM TEARING MY HAIR OUT! All
attempts to get cooperation from the Pharmacy in past have FAILED). I am being
calm, cool, and collected in hopes of getting HELP with newest APPEALS
individual. Person is supposed to phone me on Monday, November 14th with what
I did attempt to locate a form on the CMS site to write the Advantage Plan
complaint upon BUT was not able to find a specific form.
Hoping for a resolution!
Type I since 1957
Animas PING current pump
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe/change list versions,
Follow us at https://www.twitter.com/insulinpumpers
Make a long URL short at http://type1.org
Donate with every purchase http://smile.amazon.com/
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)