[IPn] Members gave 110%

The SiValley challenge has been swept away by very generous forum
members. Thanks so much. This makes my evening shift at Insulin
Pumpers a lot nicer.

There is a very nice challenge gift from an Oregon member in the
amount of $200.00.  Keep the ball rolling, help match this challenge.

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/

OREGON will double the value of your pledge up to a total of $200.
Your $25 donation becomes $50 for Insulin Pumpers. These donations
help support our programs, all the servers in the other room, the
people that call in for much needed supplies and more.....

Please contribute. Use the link above or send a check to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

You can donate and old car or vehicle of any kind, boat, RV, plane,
etc...  If it has an engine and carries people RUNNING OR NOT,
donating it will help the cause. ...AND, we'll pick it up for free.

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/cars/

Thanks and best regards,
Michael A. Robinton
Executive Director