[IPn] very busy evening

Got to the office late (6:30) after working all day at my real job.
Several calls to return from people seeking supplies. Ended up
shipping two cartons of stuff. Sent thank you notes to a number of
generous members that donated to the pledge drive.   THANKS!!!

The SiValley challenge has $95 left to double your contributions, get
a move on. You can help support Insulin Pumpers and my after hours
efforts above. Your donation can make a BIG difference to someone
that needs supplies and is un-insured and/or unemployed.

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/

A small automatic monthly donation of $5 or more on your Credit Card
would help the cause immensely!!

Best regards,
Michael A. Robinton
Executive Director