Re: [IP] Re:

 Hello-I ALWAYS use a tegaderm patch under my podsb&they are just slightly
bigger than the pod itself so it is the perfect size. I do a lot of hot yoga
which results in A LOT of perspirationb&the tegaderm works perfectly! It
definitely lasts the 3 days and I have no issuesb&I tried a thicker barrier but
found the cannula didnbt go through itb&It is a little pricey as they are about
1$ each (per patch) but I just wait for 30% off coupons at CVS and buy a
bunch..hope that helps!