[IP] Re: Dexcom G4 Platinum

Another thing I've learned from Dexcom is that if your numbers are really
off, you may have to nudge the Dex into line. The way to do that is to
finger test and calibrate three times, at 15 minute increments. Those
three tests are usually enough to bring a finicky Dex back to reality.

Another thing is rebooting your Dex, if it really seems whacky. There's a
tiny pinhole on the back of the receiver. If you want to reboot it, simply
take an open paperclip or other blunt, sharp object, and press it to that
pinhole until the Dex reboots (about 5 seconds).

As for being hydrated, I find that my blood sugar in general is more level
if I keep my fluids up. Don't know if that's scientifically true, but it
works for me : )

Valerie