[IPn] 2 days 2 challenges

A big THANK YOU to the generous donors that helped to match the
FLORIDA challenge over this holiday weekend. Your support of Insulin
Pumpers is very much appreciated.

We have 2 days left in November (including today) with $500 available
from 2 challengers to help match your contribution and to reach our
pledge goal by the end of the month.

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/

Why should you contribute? A member from the UK wrote:
=========<quote>============
Michael, for a couple of days I had weird bg readings - high and
unresponsive to all the usual things - site and set change, new
insulin vial, drinking loads of water, testing and testing, eating
minimally on low carb etc.  My eyesight was fogged as was my brain -
inevitably from high bgs - so I asked the UK list for any other
suggestions.

As ever, they came to bat and helped me sort out levels and although
now I have a recurring infection, at least I'm starting from a point
where I can take steps to manage it.

Even after a decade of pumping, having this support, information and
understanding on the list is invaluable.  It is one of the reasons I
am happy to contribute a small amount regularly for the support
drive.   I regard it as insurance for me and others less able to
contribute but so the help, information and support is still there if
needed.  If only others could do this too it would take the financial
pressure off having to raise funds all the time to maintain this
valuable link.

Thanks, Michael, for all you do behind the scenes and all the many
volunteers who help.

Best wishes
[redacted]

P.S. the posting re all that IP does was excellent.  Informative and
even after all these years on the list I learned something new.
=========<end>=================

You can make your pledge dollars go twice as far....

A member from NEW MEXICO and another from MARYLAND have offered to
match your contributions dollar for dollar up to $250 each (total
$500). Take advantage of this offer to double the value of your gift
to Insulin Pumpers or become a sustaining donor by
visiting:

    http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

IP accepts all major credit cards and PayPal

If you would prefer to make your contribution in the form of a check,
mail it to:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035