[IP] Dexcom G5 and Data

 Does anyone know how to get data out of a Dexcom G5, either the receiver or the
iPhone app. Itbs kind of important to me, since I use it to tweak basal rates.
As far as I know Dexcom studio does not work ( I could be wrong).

Is there anything else?  The darn graphs are too imprecise for my purposes.

Thanks.

 I still have a working G4 receiver, so I am seriously thinking of having my
next transmitter be a G4.