Re: [IP] Re: Help- advice on how to use regular insulin in pump

Those numbers would be the basis of change, Tina.  Remember also that your
insulin activity curve will very different (say 6 - 8 hours instead of 4)
and to watch out for "stacking" due to this.  Of course, YMMV, my activity
curve on Regular was horribly unpredictable.
Best of Bgs until you return!!!

--
George
don't get sick and if you do, die quickly