From: "Laddie Lindahl" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 10:22:26 AM
Subject: [IP] Medicare and CGM

B Here is a link to the JDRF Advocacy page for Medicare coverage of CGMS. It
gives exact instructions how to contact your representatives and sign the
petition.

http://advocacy.jdrf.org/our-work/medicarecovercgm/

B When you click on the links, it is a "magical" system that automatically
sends
it to your Senators or Representative (two different links) once you fill in
your address. You have an area to write a short personal statement and that is
always a good idea.

Everyone needs to do this and it is very easy!

B Fortunately Medicare coverage of CGMS is becoming a visible topic in the
diabetes community. Unfortunately I think it will be a while before Medicare
policy is changed. However, your voice is important so contact your reps and
sign the petition.
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)