[IPn] A Drop in the Bucket

One of our members wrote:

Having diabetes means always having to pay your co-pays... Co-pays
for insulin, supplies and drugs.  Co-pays for visits to the endo's
office. Extra visits to the dentist because diabetes means more tooth
decay and gum disease than the general population.  So when I add up
goes out to physicians, dentists, pharmacies and pump suppliers, it's
many times more than the small quarterly donation that I give to IP.

That little drop in the bucket is money well-spent in terms of the
advice and fellowship of our on-line community.  Won't you donate $5,
$10 or $15 a month in order to Insulin Pumpers to keep the lights on,
the website up and the servers working?

Denise

There are still many $$ available on the New York challenge to DOUBLE
the value of your pledge. To put your drop in the Insulin Pumpers
bucket and have it doubled by New York, visit:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

To do more.... challenge the membership to match your generosity at:

or mail a check to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035