[IP] Black Friday meal

We went to Bob Evans on Black Friday and the coupon (BOGO) they e-mailed me
required beverage purchases. I can no longer have my beloved Diet Coke (too
much phosphorous for dialysis) so enquired about the sugar-free choices. The
had Sprite Zero (presuming it was carb-free). I ordered it and did not care
for the taste, however, it had a lemon seed in it. How did that happen?

Do you want coupons from BE? Go to www.BobEvans.com and sign up.

Jan & Muskers- T-1, 11/5/50, pumping 8/23/83, Dialyzing 7/8/02
http://tinyurl.com/JansBooks   http://tinyurl.com/evolvingpumps