Re: [IP] Re: eating whatever and bolusing

 I don't think that's an especially type 2 thing. I just think there are many
more type 2s, so it just seems that way. Plus don't get me started on how the
medical profession deals with type 2s. Any dr who says a number under 200 is
fine should be sued for malpractice, but many tell type 2s that. Plus, the diet
recommended is usually fairly high carb, and most type 2s don't have the tools
(insulin) to deal with it.

 I'm a type 2ish, but I've known both type 1s and 2s who don't completely get
the whole high numbers vs, carbs thing. They see a sugar free label but don't
realize a few hours later when their BG is high that sugar free doesn't mean low
carb.

Stacey M

Sent from my iPad