[IPn] about Insulin Pumpers

Insulin Pumpers is the premier online diabetes community for pump
users the world over. It is brought to you through the combined
efforts of a cadre of ~50 volunteers and others that work behind the
scenes to make the forums civil and the web site useful. Funding for
Insulin Pumpers operations come in part from vendors that serve the
diabetes community but MOSTLY from individual donations by forum
users like YOU!

There are several kinds of donors, those that give anywhere from $5
to several hundred dollars, challengers that provide matching grants
of $100 to $1000 or more, and sustaining donors that give $5 - $50
every month. Are you one of these???  If not, why not?

Insulin Pumpers runs on a shoe-string budget, just barely making it
from pledge drive to pledge drive. If you are not a supporter of
Insulin Pumpers but do use and benefit from the service provided,
please consider a small Xmas gift this year of $10 or $20 to help IP
get by. It would be appreciated and you will be helping to pay
forward a great service the the diabetes community.

This ever so nice note arrived this morning from a UK member of
Insulin Pumpers.

<quote>
Hi Michael,

I just wanted to say a few words about Pumpers too. Joining is the
best thing I have done in years. The community is so helpful and has
guided me through the maze leading to pump therapy. I see them all as

friends, and have learned so much from them.

I have made a sustaining contribution, and believe that everyone who
can and uses the service regularly should do the same.

Mary
</quote>

We still have challenge dollars available from the guy in Tucson to
DOUBLE the value of your pledge up to the remaining total of $275.
Give a few buck to Insulin Pumpers and your gift will be matched by
the guy in Tucson

To accept the challenge from the guy in TUCSON, visit:

 	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

...or mail your pledge to:

	Insulin Pumpers