Re: [IP] Re: eating whatever and bolusing

It works for me too. When it comes to any diabetic, its not the carbs that
are bad, its the hight sugars levels.  It is really, really hard to get
that through peoples (especially T2's) heads. I eat what I want and bolus
for it and it works for me but you can bet that I get a lot of judgement
over it.
      Im sorry to those who are not able to do it that way and im not
trying to brag about it, that is just the way it is. Of course there are
times when I get a spike and I feel terrible for an hour or 3 but the A1c
doesnt lie. Anyway, the main point that I was trying to make is that we
need to educate people. Its simple, as long as you can keep your sugars in
check, feel free to eat what you want. That being said, I'm sure most of
you know,  the more insulin you take the more likely you are to store sugar
and stored sugar = fat.