Re: [IP] Re: eating whatever and bolusing

Stacey, you probably know this, but I'm going to mention it anyway.  When I
want to eat something or basically anything, unless I'm low, I always wait
at least 20 minutes to eat after bolusing.  Especially with something like
a bagel.  I almost never eat them anymore, but if I do, I shoot up, wait,
and eat.  Also, what makes a really, really big difference is doing some
sort of exercise right after eating.  Like walk the dogs.  Nothing
strenuous.  That almost always stops me from spiking.  I know there are
times that this is not possible, but I do try to at least take a little
walk.  Susan