Re: [IP] blood

If you would all indulge me a moment of good news about myself, I would
like to gladly announce that I had an A1c of 6.4 for the first time since
getting type 1.  It's taken me 21/2 years, but I did it.  And what got me
here was letting go of the pressure I put myself under to do well with this
disease.  I rarely go low, because I use a Dexcom, so that makes the 6.4
even better.  Thank you for allowing me to brag for a few seconds, Susan