Re: [IP] Dexcom 7+ - G4

 Unfortunately, I can't take NSAIDs like naproxen, aspirin or ibuprofen because
of some other meds/issues. And, unfortunately, prior to not being able to take
them, only aspirin was helpful -especially in excedrin which has Tylenol,
aspirin and caffeine.

 A couple of weeks ago, my headaches kicked in again, and I've been taking two
to four Tylenol a day.

Stacey

Sent from my iPad