Re: [IP] repeat topic, logging set changes, etc

I use Google calendar for the same info. I can access it on line for years
worth of history and access it on my Motorola Xoom for the past three
months I think and for all future spots, set changes etc. It works great
for me. I used to use a day runner but this works well for me. I check it
daily when I check my email.

Kurt

https://www.twitter.com/**insulinpumpers<https://www.twitter.com/insulinpumpers>