[IP] repeat topic, logging set changes, etc

I know this has come up before and I know I read along with comments, etc,
but I am hoping that there is an easy and functional table or program (for a
SmarterThanMe phone that might be available now (things come along all the
time)

I currently use a wall calendar to mark things like CGM, set, tubing, new
bottle/end bottle (insulin) and a few other things that having them visible
(how long ago, how long to the next....) helps me plan things like taking
supplies on a longer day trip, or changing a set a half day early or
something similar to avoid having to change a set on a 2 day trip, etc.

I know that the history on the pump has info,
and that you can set reminders,
but these 'features' just donbt' help me enough (not easy enough, not
visible enough, not flexible enough?)

BTW, I LOVE my huge boxed wall calendar, it allows me to see so many things
at a glance, from doctor appts, med ordering schedules and dog medications
(for two households, four people and five canines) as well as
granddaughter's plans/plays/games.

BUT, if/when I travel, keeping track of these diabetes-care related thigns
becomes lost in the excitement and disruption of the 'usual'

thanks for any ideas anyone can share
MichelleS