[IP] help!!

Michael or whomever handles these issues, I got this note from Tom this
morning.  Is there something that you can do about it?  Thanks, Susan

Susan,

I have seen the messages on IP from you and from Roger Campbell, but when I
attempt to reply, the reply gets rejected, apparently because IP has been
blacklisted by something that handles my outgoing email. The next time you
get to IP, can you please post something to inform the list that I can see
the list but I can't send messages to the list. Considering the nature of
the messages that I am trying to reply to, this comes at a very unfortunate
time! Our support group has no December meeting.

Copy of rejection message:
The return address was "<email @ redacted>"

Please reply to <email @ redacted>
Reporting-MTA: dns; fed1rmwml107.cox.net
Arrival-Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 07:34:43 -0500
Received-From-MTA: dns; fed1rmimpo109 (68.230.241.158)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; <email @ redacted>
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; mail2.bizsystems.net (50.0.25.192)
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 554 5.7.1 Rejected.. no rDNS or blacklisted see:
http://www.mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist  a68.230.241.177