Re: [IP] insulin-pumpers-digest V12 #287

 I always get 6 days sometimes 7, but I find that the longer I leave them the
accurate they become. YMMV as always.

 "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame,
two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress."-John Adams (1735-1826)

On Nov 30, 2011, at 10:57 AM, "Tuerck, Bob" <email @ redacted> wrote:

 > I just had a Minimed sensor behave exactly as it was explained. At four days
it
> seemed to be marginally off. At five days it was pretty wildly off
> (BS reading said 245 while sensor said it was 125) and it finally gave me a
> sensor error at the beginning of the sixth day.
>
> I am going to start tracking this more closely.
>
> Regards,
>
> Bob Tuerck

Rawette