[IPn] Awesome!!

Greetings Pumpers and Friends,

All I can say to the numerous members that pitched in yesterday and
made contributions to help match the remaining challenges is
AWESOME!!  Your response was most gratifying and I truly thank all of
you that have helped make this pledge drive a success. You have made
a BIG dent in the IDAHO challenge.

There remains $286 dollars in matching funds available from IDAHO and
another $600 from WASHINGTON D.C..  Can we finish the pledge drive by
the end of the week ??????????????????????????????????????

If a few more of you that have not yet (or ever) made a contribution
to support YOUR Insulin Pumpers community would do so now, it would
help a lot. Your contribution will be doubled by your fellow member's
challenges and you will do a service to the diabetes community.

We need $285 in matching funds. A dozen donations of $25 will almost
get us there. Can you afford that once a year? If you are financially
able, please pitch in. Visit:

or

...or mail your pledge to:

	Insulin Pumpers