TRY the Joslin/Beth Israel Deaconess in Boston. I know someone who has had
great results with them after several failures elsewhere. See below.

BIDMC and Joslin Partnership
The Joslin-Beth Israel Deaconess Foot Center, a joint venture of Beth Israel
Deaconess Medical Center and Joslin Diabetes Center, is a state-of-the-art
wound care center renowned for its novel techniques and impressive limb
salvage rates. The center provides a multifaceted spectrum of services
related to preventing, treating and managing lower extremity problems. Its
exceptional team of surgeons, physicians, nurses and technicians is
particularly well-positioned to care for patients with diabetes. In the late
1980s and early 1990s, BIDMC podiatric surgeons pioneered novel limb-sparing
techniques. These techniques have since become the gold standard of care at
wound care centers across the nation.

Program Features
The Joslin-Beth Israel Deaconess Foot Center features:

Patient education programs that emphasize proper home foot care to decrease
the likelihood of diabetic complications such as infection, ulcerations,
peripheral vascular disease and amputations.

Expertise in reconstructive foot surgery procedures in diabetic patients
with a goal of limb preservation and restoring a functional lower extremity.

Surgical expertise in reconstructive surgery of the unstable, chronically
ulcerated Charcot foot. The center is the only one of its type that has
documented long-term outcomes and limb salvage rate.

Novel revascularization techniques for limb-threatening ischemia and
non-healing ulcerations.

State-of-the-art wound healing modalities such as vacuum-assisted closure,
living skin equivalents and topical growth factors.

Orthotic technicians and prosthetists who produce custom-made orthoses and
prostheses.