Re: (SLIGHTLY O.T.) Re: [IP] ridiculous why we are not able to use

> Lets remember that almost 100 years ago insulin was discovered and
> titrated from animal pancreases.
<snip?> Test strips are similar.  We have been doing cumbersome chemical
glucose tests for over 50 years.

Not quite *over 50 years*, more like the late '70s. I started testing in '82
by cutting strips in 1/3s by comparing the results after a 3 min wait.
Before that I peed in a cup or onto a strip. YMMV

Jan & Muskers- T-1 11/50, pmpg 8/83, hemodialysis 7/02