[IPn] can u help?

Hello everyone in pump land,

There is one day left in November and our pledge drive appears to
have stalled. We must reach our goal for the quarter. Here's where we
stand.

IDAHO's $500 challenge has $475 in remaining matching funds. There is
one $600 challenge waiting in the wings from an East Coast member. In
order for these funds to be available to Insulin Pumpers YOU must
match them with your donations.

As of this morning there were 5000 formum members. Over 300 of you
have generously contributed to Insulin Pumpers' support in the last
12 mos, what are the other 4,700 of you waiting for?

Bottom line.....

We need to raise and additional $1,045 to match these challenges and
bring the Fall pledge drive to a close. It would be appreciated if
you would consider becoming part of the solution for the continuing
funding of Insulin Pumpers. Give up a couple of latte's or a rental
movie and make a contribution  to Insulin Pumpers. Can you afford $10
or $20 dollars once a year?? If just one in 100 of you will make the
effort, it will do the trick and finish our pledge drive.

Please help!

or

...or mail your pledge to:

	Insulin Pumpers