[IP] Need Quickset tubing

 I know I posted a few days ago, but I'm desperate now. If anyone has any spare
sets of luer lock (not minimed paradigm 7xx series pumps) Quickset tubing that
they would be willing to send I would greatly appreciate it! I have a bunch of
Quickset infusion sets to use, but no tubing to go with them. I will gladly pay
shipping. I've had to resort to MDI since I have run out of tubing so that is
why I am so desperate! Please reply offlist email @ redacted

Thank you!