Re: [IP] Insurance Coverage for CGMS

I had a little episode about a week ago where I did not notice that my
BG was dropping until I looked at my Dexcom and saw that it was falling
fast and had already dropped a great deal.  By the time I got out to the
kitchen and tested, I was very shaky (49).  So it seems to me that the
CGM noticed that I was low before I did! Insurance companies will have
to wake up...

Denise B.