From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of BrentM
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2011 10:26 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] rediculous why we are not able to use artificial pancreas

I saw that as well and agree.   PEOPLE, not DOCTORS, should be in control of
their own healthcare day-to-day management with problem assistance from the
medical professionals when needed.    The FDA needs to loosen up the reigns
and let people manage/not manage their diseases as they see fit.

-Brent