From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of BrentM
Sent: Monday, 28 November 2011 1:24 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] rediculous why we are not able to use artificial pancreas

And they need to find a way to deliver insulin directly into the abdominal
cavity, no sub-q as it's done today.   Taking the absorption lag out of the
insulin would go a long way.    But this would need to be done only in
reaction to blood sugar levels and not in huge boluses.   Some day......

-Brent