Re: [IP] rediculous why we are not able to use artificial pancreas

 The problems I see with an artificial pancreas, unless they have solved the
problem of interstitial insulin, food absorption and subcutaneously infused
insulin all having different delays, is that it is going to involve an unstable
feedback loop. But arguing that a doctor needs to oversee it is ridiculous. No
doctor is going to monitor a patient as closely as the patient can monitor him-
or herself.