Re: [IP] New Animas Pump

It sounds as if you have been through a lot!  I hope that you are able to
find a Endocrinologist who is able to provide you with useful and helpful
information.  I hope that soon all provinces throughout Canada will fund
pumps for diabetics.

P.S Off topic, but I actually have some unopened Paradigm pump supplies
(infusion sets and cartridges) that I don't think I'll ever use, since I
switched to Animas.  If you -- or anyone else, would like them, I can
arrange to have them shipped to you (all I would ask is for is compensation
for postage) It's several boxes of Paradigm 'Quick Sets'..  .