wearing it with a CGM I think will be embarrassing somewhat? But should I
even care anuway? What's it like wearing the CGM on your inner thigh? Any
other tricks? Thanks. Kenny

Nov 30, 2010 07:13:36 PM, email @ redacted wrote:

  it can also be a sign of thyroid issues.

  or caused from givng birth.

  hoo hum..

  jennee

  -----Original Message-----
  From: email @ redacted
  Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 6:42 PM
  To: email @ redacted
  Subject: Re: [IP] bladder control

  Oh that figures. Now I something else to worry about that's also
  diabetes
  related. :-(

  In a message dated 11/30/2010 5:18:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
  email @ redacted writes:

  lose of bladder control can be a sign of autonomic neuropathy -
  but given that it only happens when you are experiencing a low, I
  like
  the 'other' answer: if you are about to pass out, you lose control
  of 'everything'?