From: email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 6:42 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] bladder control

Oh that figures. Now I something else to worry about that's also diabetes
related.  :-(

In a message dated 11/30/2010 5:18:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

lose of  bladder control can be a sign of autonomic neuropathy -
but given that it  only happens when you are experiencing a low, I like
the 'other'  answer:   if you are about to pass out, you lose control
of  'everything'?