 From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 7:59 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re:question for Cozmo users - patch pump

----- "Doug" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> The reality is that Omnipod is the only patch pump on the market.
  Ummm...not quite true. An Israeli company callled Medingo has developed the
"Solo" pump that has been announced and accepted by the FDA. Here is a link to
their site: http://www.solo4you.com/.

  I don't believe it's being sold yet, but they are aggressively marketing it.
looks interesting. It is always good to have choices.

dx'd 1985 age 31
MM 522 since Aug 2007
CGMS since Dec 2007