From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Andy Mayshar
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 6:42 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re:question for Cozmo users

Look at Omnipod. Everything a Cosmo does (minus unnecessay hypo
manager) plus a lot more. If you've never used aautoinserting painfree
tubless pump you have no idea what you are missing and how easy
pumping can be. Easily takes 1/4 the the time to use than any other
pump. One thing I regularly notice on this list is people get Omnipod,
say they love it and we never hear from them again. Could it be they
just don't have issues? To the best of my knowledge 12 companies
(including MM) are working on "patch pumps".  12 companies aren't
working on older technology pumps. Form your own conclusions  Andy