[IP] Re: The Statin Question

Thanks all, for the links and information.
 I don't usually take anything without research, and my Endo is pretty good
about working with me. In this case, since I have research to do, and an LDL
that can possibly be improved easily (?), I am going to take my time and not
start that particular med.
 I also found out this visit that my thyroid meds needed changing and my thyroid
literature confirms that hypo thyroid goes along with rising cholesterol. So,
hopefully my thyroid levels will soon be better and that should help too.
 I appreciate everyone writing and discussing. I know it's been done here
before, but when it concerns to you......well, it stirs up a bit more interest!
Laura S in NM