Re: [IP] Re: The Statin Question

There are a lot of very good books about cholesterol written by people
with incredible credentials. What most of them have in common is that
they are not working for, or in support of the pharmaceutical companies
who need to make a profit.

"The Heart Revolution - The extraordinary discovery that finally laid
the cholesterol myth to rest" by Kilmer S. McCully MD.
(amazon link -

I think it is in this book where a guy who won a Nobel prize for his
study of the metabolism of cholesterol is mentioned. If it's not in this
book I'll have to find it. I've read a lot of book about it, not sure
exactly which one has the info I'm thinking of.