[IP] Question about Cozmo

I switched from the Cozmo to Minimed about 6 months ago.  I was originally
on the Medtronic pump and foolishly changed to Cozmo.  I spent years kicking
myself for doing it.  I know that many people get very territorial about
their beloved pumps but I switched back to Medtronic and have not been at
all sorry since.  My only regret is that I was screwed out of the 700.00
credit Cozmo gave me for my original Minimed pump. When I asked for the
remaining money back or for me to buy as much stuff from the Cozmo store, I
got no reply, Smith medical is going down the tubes, get another pump
pronto.

Mark, Pumping happily with my Minimed 722 and loving it.
Edmond, Oklahoma