[IP] Re: The Statin Question

<Doctors can only advise. It's up to you to decide on the treatment you will
accept. I like diet and exercise before adding drugs. Did you tell the
doctor your preferences?

 Well, I was already discussing preferences on blood pressure meds, so that took
up some time (of which there is never enough).
 I also discovered that my thyroid meds are not working properly, and I know
that can cause cholesterol problems so that may be the whole clue.
 I've decided to employ the new BP meds, and the new thyroid dose, and some
dietary things and see if that doesn't fix this new problem with LDL. So many
things to cover in what seems to be an ever decreasing amount of time with the
sigh sigh.
Laura S.