[IP] RE: IP] question for Cozmo users

Well, I traded my Cozmo in back in July and went back to Animas.
 I don't really get all that excited about the meter communicating with the
pump. I really don't use it that much for what it was designed to do.
 I do not miss the bulk of the Cozmo. The Animas doesn't fall off the my
waistband like the Cozmo did all the time.
And the color screen is oh so much easier to read.
 I almost wish they had left the food database in the pump and not built it into
the meter, but, I also am glad it is available.
 All in all, I don't miss my baby blue Cozmo as much as I thought I might and I
feel a little better knowing there is an active area rep here if I need one.
Laura S.