[IPn] Thanksgiving friday at the office

hello pumpers and friends,

Happy Thanksgiving. I'm at the office catching up on the work left
over from this week and hoping that that many of you will make a
contribution toward our pledge drive. The challenge from LONDON still
needs another 230 in matching donations.

We have but a week left in November and it's a holiday weekend so I
now that many of you are away. I ask those of you that are checking
in for your IP mail and have not yet made a contribution to please
consider it.

Please accept LONDON's challenge to DOUBLE the value of your pledge
up to the remaining $230 on the challenge.

Give Thanks for Insulin Pumpers and show your support. Visit:

or send a contribution by mail to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

IP accepts all major credit cards and PayPal.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
For mail list removal write