[IP] question for Cozmo users

I actually have another year and a half left on my warranty, but since I
noticed this offer from Accu-check I have been looking into pumps a little,
and I really don't think I want to wait until the last minute anyway.  Is
there anyone on the list who has/had a Cozmo that has already switched to or
chosen another pump?  I really love the Cozmoe so I'm wondering if there is
another one out there that is more like it than the others.  It seems like
every time I find one that has a feature my Cozmo has, there's something
missing that I really want.  I especially love the freestyle meter that
communicates with the pump, and I don't have to carry around a meter
anymore.  And I love how customizable it is, and I love the meals feature,
and I really want one that is watertight... the list goes on and on.  Anyway
I would love to hear from you, on list or off.  Thanks!

--
Julie Murphy