From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Mark Willoughby
Sent: Saturday, 28 November 2009 12:12 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Accu-check Spirit

You can help a "BUNCH" by becoming an Insulin Pumpers
sustaining donor. Visit:

Your contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail

 Julie, I have and use the Accu-Chek Spirit. I love this pump. It is easy to

use, the insertion device is painless and .......it works. You will hear
alot of negative stuff on this forum about the Spirit mainly because it
times out and stops after 4 years of use. I had Disetronics sign a letter
saying they would replace my pump at no cost after the 4 years, it really
did not matter, Medicare and Anthem would pay to have it replaced after 4
years anyway and I would want NEW TECHNOLOGY after 4 years anyway...it is a
GREAT SYSTEM and I HIGHLY recommend it. Mark Willoughby T1 38 YEARS