Re: [IP] Stop mailings

Contact the the HELP address at the bottom of ALL emails from IP because the
thousands on the list don't need to read this....

--- On Fri, 11/27/09, Frank R Baker <email @ redacted> wrote:

From: Frank R Baker <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Stop mailings
To: email @ redacted
Date: Friday, November 27, 2009, 6:10 PM

You can help a "BUNCH" by becoming an Insulin Pumpers
sustaining donor. Visit:

Your contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail

Mike,

That does not appear on the bottom of any page I have seen on IP

I would like the digest to stop coming, and to not be dunned to death by Mike
during fund raisers. I am a sustaining contributer, and don't need to be
constantly asked for more.

Frank Baker

database 4613 (20091116) __________

http://www.eset.com