Re: [IP] Needle Disposal

At 05:15 PM 11/30/2008, you wrote:
>I have a question for you all (Californian's especially). How do you dispose
>of your needles and such?
>
>Since this new law in CA went into effect CA Needle disposal
>info<http://www.safeneedledisposal.org/resslaws.html#CA> I
>have no idea what to do with my used needles/sharps containers. I have some
>full ones but no one seems to have any idea what to do with them. My Dr's
>office won't take them, the county won't take them without charging me an
>arm and a leg, and the state just refers me to the county.
>
>So what do people out there do?
>
>brian

Brian, I did a search for sharps collection for Santa Barbara county
and came across this web-site having to do with locating a place
anywhere in California that handles sharps disposal.

I sure hope it helps you.

Here is the site:

http://www.ciwmb.ca.gov/hhw/HealthCare/Collection/

Good luck, Linda Hatch